How to distinguish the glue of the Pet protective film
1. Smell the smell: PET silicone protective film and PU protective film are odorless, and the protective film coated with acrylic glue has an odor.
2. Squeegee surface: PET silicone protective film and PU protective film have no traces, and acrylic protective film can be scraped out of powder.
3. Release film detection: draw a line on the release film with a water-based pen or a dyne pen. It is a PU glue protective film. The basic principle is very simple. Generally, the original silicone protective film will be directly used as the release film, while the acrylic protective film and PU protective film need to be coated with a layer of silicone oil on the release film.
4. Touch the release film: The release film of the PET silicone protective film will be astringent, while the PU protective film and acrylic protective film will be slippery.
5. Exhaust: Silica gel has very good exhaust speed, PU glue is a little bit close, and acrylic has very poor exhaust speed.
6. Burning: Hang the glue on the surface of the PET protective film and burn it with a lighter. The gray of the silica gel is white, while the PU and acrylic will melt first.