Better Touch Better Business
Wanna cooperate with us? Click here!
Nowadays, many people will put a protective film on their newly bought computer or mobile phone in order to effectively protect the LCD screen, so that it can effectively extend its life. But many people don’t know the truth about the job of sticking a protective film very well. If they don’t have a deep understanding, it is easier to cause the surface of the protective film to be dirty, or there may be dust, air bubbles and other things inside, which is so serious. This affects the neat appearance of the protective film. Therefore, there is still a corresponding method when attaching a protective film to the computer LCD screen. Next, I will explain the method of attaching a protective film to the LCD screen.
1. Put the three-layer protective film on the top of the LCD screen first, and confirm the orientation of the post.
2. Try to remove fingerprints, dust, stains and stains on the LCD screen with the inner fiber cloth.
3. Pinch step1 to move the sticker, and uncover 1/3 of the protective mold marked with step1.
4. Point the exposed intermediate film toward the screen, and carefully align the edges, and gently paste it on the screen
5. Pinch the step1 to move the sticker, and slowly Remove the protective film labeled step1, and align all exposed intermediate films on the screen at the same time.
6. Use a flat scraper to remove air bubbles.
7. After pasting, completely remove the protective film marked with step2 on the top surface.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist