Better Touch Better Business
Wanna cooperate with us? Click here!
Pet is a very common material on the market, and everyone will often come into contact with it in daily life, such as some beverage bottles.
The pet protective film has been widely used in life, so where exactly is the pet protective film used? Let's follow the editor below to find out!
1. The surface hardening hc treatment reaches 3.5-4h, anti-scratch and wear-resistant.
2. The silica gel composite layer is an adhesive, which can avoid the generation of bubbles.
3. The characteristic of silica gel is that it can be pasted repeatedly without leaving any marks or corroding the surface.
4. It is used to protect LEDs, touch screens, mobile phones, digital cameras and pda screens. It can prevent scratches during use and achieve a screen protection effect.
5. It is composed of optical grade transparent polyester film pet coated with silica gel, and then laminated with transparent polyester pet release film.
6. The composite silica gel layer can effectively absorb some direct collisions and protect the display from damage.
7. The light transmittance is high, the optical effect is good, and there is no glue mark after cleaning.
8. It does not return light to improve the color of the display.
9. Silica gel will not deteriorate for a long time, and it is not easy to leave corrosive adhesive on the surface of the screen like other pastes, which is safe and reliable.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist